Anthesis Gmbh is an established environmental consultancy providing specialist sustainability and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) services in Europe and beyond.
With a trading history of over two decades, we can help your company to assess environmental, social and governance (ESG) and EHS liabilities and risks, as well as deliver advanced EHS compliance, monitoring, management and improvement programs. Our services span from business consulting for the development of strategies and frameworks, to the operation of your daily business process, through to implementing and integrating data structures, process flows and technical system landscapes.
Our in-depth understanding of local and EU regulations and drivers means we are well placed to find the best EHS solutions for you through the entire business lifecycle, covering everything from acquisition, integration and operation, through to divesture.
What makes us different
In a world changing legislation and increased public concern around corporate social responsibility, understanding your potential ESG and EHS risks is extremely important. We have the support of over 250 experts globally, with a wide range of language capabilities and experience to help you communicate outcomes in clear, nontechnical language.
Transaction and international finance services
Our transaction services provide environmental due diligence support to a range of clients including financial institutions, investors, corporations, legal companies and professional advisors. We assist buyers and vendors alike in industrial as well as real estate transactions, to quantify potential environmental liabilities and risks associated with the portfolio. We also provide follow-on support post transaction – ultimately supporting our clients throughout the transaction process. Our core areas of expertise include:
- ESG reviews for industrial portfolios
- Environmental and social reviews to IFC standards
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIA) according to EBRD, IFC, and World Bank standards
- Desktop studies and data room reviews
- Phase I EHS and technical due diligence assessments to identify risks and liabilities
- Further quantification of risks and liabilities (Phase II subsurface investigations, building contaminants surveys, radon risk assessments and mitigation)
- Environmental risk and liability assessments
- Strategic advice during negotiations and facilitation of post-acquisition process
- Support both prior to and during divesture phase
- Contaminated site management, including remediation strategy and design
Software and systems
Software and systems is a cross-functional business unit and supports our team with systems design and implementation, business process operations and consulting. We offer enterprise systems implementation for SAP EHSM and Oracle PG&C, provide the Anthesis Compliance Data Collection tool (CDC), and the Anthesis Compliance Suite. Our business process outsource service includes compliance data collection, management of conflict minerals, part replacement and end-of-life (EOL) management, as well as supplier on-boarding and training. We offer:
- Compliance data management systems
- Auditing management systems
- Architecture, design and implementation of SAP EHSM
- Materials compliance data management (RoHS, REACH, WEEE, Packaging, Batteries)
- Chemicals compliance data management (REACH, TSCA, CLP, Prop65)
- Product and supply chain performance
- Regulatory tracking