Managing carbon emissions is core to the sustainability efforts of almost any organization across the world. Whether you are looking to reduce costs, improve efficiency, comply with legislation, or find a way to differentiate your brand, carbon is a key area to get to grips with.
Our combination of world-class carbon expertise and cutting edge software technology is what makes the Anthesis carbon offer so unique. This symbiosis enables us to deliver end to end solutions while saving our clients significant time and money.
World class carbon experts
With three decades of expertise developing carbon inventories for international organizations and their supply chains, we are well placed to advise and guide you through the minefield of operations-related reporting.
Data is always at the center of what we do. We specialize in a number of carbon-related metrics:
• Regional footprinting • Organizational footprinting • Ecological footprinting • Sector-specific carbon management, including construction • World class event carbon management • Circular economy metrics • Material flow and waste audit mapping
Reporting on carbon
Whether you are reporting to comply with legislation or demonstrating leadership in your sector, we bring deep understanding of local policy and practice, and have significant expertise in disclosure frameworks.
We provide an integrated set of energy management services that we tailor to fit your needs. We work with you to control costs and reduce emissions, while optimizing performance of your energy system. This can involve:
• Development of carbon strategy • Whole life carbon modelling • Metering, monitoring and targeting • Building optimization • Investment grade auditing • Funding and finance advice
Cutting edge software
We have the ideal software solution for your organization’s carbon requirements – including through developing entirely bespoke software for your organization. Our tools span both organizational footprinting functions and product/ service life cycle assessment tools. All our software services have common benefits through enabling:
- More powerful solutions for reporting and analyzing carbon
- More robust and reliable data entry, either through web-based data entry or Excel spreadsheets
- Faster solutions – giving your team more time to spend on reducing your carbon, not just measuring it
- Clear data sets to aide your organization’s disclosure to schemes such as CDP, GRI, ESOS and DJSI, and to help your investors see clear performance against targets
- Better engagement and ownership of data across your organization, with customizable data views to drive performance improvement