In a world of ever changing legislation and increased public interest and concern around corporate responsibility, understanding potential environmental, health and safety (EHS) liabilities and risks is increasingly important.
With thorough understanding of EHS agendas, policies, regulations and cultural issues, our team can support you to deliver successful local and global programs to help you understand your EHS responsibilities and communicate outcomes in clear, non-technical language. Our bespoke EHS solutions are broadly across the following three areas.
EHS compliance programs
We develop and deliver EHS compliance programs for organizations in various industry sectors on both a regional and global scale. This includes providing EHS compliance audit and assurance programs against regional and national legislation, as well as corporate policies. We provide benchmarking against industry best practices – and can use information we gather about EHS and corporate social responsibility (CSR) practices to assess the suitability of vendors.
We can also provide an all-inclusive EHS service to help organizations manage their EHS requirements at a local or global level
We provide a range of EHS solutions, including:
- EHS program design, implementation, monitoring and optimization.
- EHS outsourced management.
- Internal and supply chain compliance, auditing and assurance.
- Regulatory analysis and support, including EHS legal registers and reviews.
- Permit management and support.
- Regulatory liaison.
- EHS training and capacity building.
EHS management systems
Our management system services go hand in hand with our focus on EHS risk compliance. We develop and deliver management systems for corporates across diverse industry sectors on both a regional and global scale. We offer:
- Design, implementation and optimization of EHS, energy management systems (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 – future ISO 45001, ISO 50001, and EMAS)
- Support in transitioning to the new versions of the ISO 1400 standards
- Management system training and capacity building
EHS software and systems
Our software and systems team have vast experience across EHS systems design and implementation, business process operations and consulting. We offer enterprise systems implementation for SAP EHSM and Oracle PG&C, provide the Anthesis Compliance Data Collection tool, and the Anthesis Compliance Suite.
Our business process outsource service includes compliance data collection, management of conflict minerals, part replacement and end-of-life management, as well as supplier on-boarding and training. We offer:
- Compliance data management systems
- Auditing management systems
- Architecture, design and implementation of SAP EHSM
- Materials compliance data management (RoHS, REACH, WEEE, packaging, batteries)
- Chemicals compliance data management (REACH, TSCA, CLP, Prop65)
- Product and supply chain performance