Development and implementation of a global Environment, Health and Safety compliance program - download our case study here
The client wanted to develop an understanding of the Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) compliance situation for their global facilities, enabling them to identify specific topics or locations where EHS compliance or best management practice issues might lie. This would then allow the client to make improvements to their current EHS compliance program on both local and international levels.
Anthesis is currently managing and implementing an EHS compliance and assurance program on behalf of a global manufacturer of communication systems and equipment for their manufacturing sites located outside of US territories.
Key services delivered
- Overall management and coordination of the program outside of the Americas, including regular status reporting.
- Initial contact with the individual sites to discuss the audit requirements, as well as goals ultimately leading to an agreement on audit dates and acceptance of the audit program.
- Delivery of the audit program against an agreed schedule with the US corporate team.
- Ensuring overall quality of the delivered reports and associated services.
- Performing EHS compliance audits, including detailed onsite EHS compliance audits against local, regional and national legislation, as well as industry best practice and corporate policies.
- EHS audits involving site inspections, staff interviews and data review from public sources, as well as documentation and objective evidence provided by the sites.
- EHS compliance reporting against the relevant legal requirements.
- Supporting the individual sites with the development of appropriate corrective actions and appropriate timelines through suggestions and discussions based on the depth and breadth of experience within the Anthesis EHS audit team.
Our services helped the client to understand the current EHS status of their global facilities and the key areas in need of support or improvement. This allowed the corporate team to then implement changes to EHS management set ups to boost compliance.
For further information use our fill out form below: