We recently hosted a webinar on the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards, or MEES regulations, which will make it unlawful from April 2018 to let buildings in England and Wales which do not achieve a minimum Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of ‘E’.
The webinar provided practical advice on how to comply with MEES, including:
- The regulations – timeline for compliance, exemptions, the 7 year payback test
- EPCs – calculating asset ratings
- Project delivery – objectives and resources
- Portfolio analysis – where to start, what are the priorities
- The value of a detailed EPC – objectives, common pitfalls
- Data modelling – improving asset ratings
- Project delivery – workshops, planning, works programmes
- Demonstrating compliance.
If you weren’t able to join us for the live session why not listen again at a time that’s convenient for you? And if you would like additional information on MEES visit Sustain's designated page, or alternatively, get in touch.
This article originally appeared on the Sustain website.