The Product Sustainability Round Table (PSRT) has been bringing together sustainability experts from the world’s most respected organizations for over twenty years. The PSRT offers a uniquely successful combination of a dedicated think-tank, industry association working group and leading sustainability conferences.
The PSRT meets in a collaborative and non-competitive environment to answer three questions:
1. What are the major issues, trends and opportunities within the product and organizational sustainability space?
The PSRT helps you to track and broaden your understanding of emerging risks and opportunities, and gain cross-industry insights from product value chains.
2. How relevant are these issues and opportunities for my business?
The PSRT enables you to identify what’s most material to your organization, understand the business implications, and determine what you should do about it.
3. How are leading companies addressing these issues?
Drive improved sustainability performance by leveraging members’ collective experiences and success stories (much more efficient than trial and error techniques) and learn what it takes to be a leading sustainability organization.
These three areas, along with deep dive discussions on hot topics that arise, are at the center of the PSRT’s activities.
PSRT Member's Benefits
Some of the core PSRT member benefits include:
- Access to four exclusive annual meetings, with two meetings take place in North America and two in Europe.
- Regular review of emerging issues and regulations that present tangible business risks or opportunities. Members work together to evaluate how trends affect business and what actions are required.
- Inside views into host companies’ sustainability initiatives. Members visit the sites of some of the world’s leading companies, and learn how their sustainability programs are being implemented.
- Opportunities to benchmark your performance against peers, learn best practices, and gain perspective on common challenges.
- Learn tried-and-tested practices, new techniques, tools and frameworks to improve your sustainability performance.
- Through both formal and informal networking opportunities, members are provided with a number of venues to engage in one-on-one or small group problem solving and information exchanges.
- Regular access to expertise from Anthesis.
Current members include: 3M, Amcor, BASF, Dow Corning, Chemours, Johnson & Johnson, Georgia-Pacific, Baxter, Johnson Matthey, Herman Miller, Stanley Black & Decker, SC Johnson, and Whirlpool.
Please get in touch with Lauren.Bromfield@anthesisgroup.com for more information or use our fill out form below: