Whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned pro, sustainability reporting can be time consuming, complicated, expensive and generally a bit of a minefield. We offer pragmatic, simple reporting solutions – helping you find the value in your sustainability report with less of the pain. Every organization’s needs are different so we offer a wide range of services to help you plan, write, design and benefit from your report.
The Benefits of Sustainability Reporting
- Identify and understand emerging risks and opportunities that your organization may face, and how those translate into your material topics.
- Target your communications to the needs of your key stakeholders – employees, investors, customers, NGOs, regulators.
- Align your report with best practice reporting frameworks including the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards, International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), Dow Jones Sustainability Reporting Index (DJSI), CDP, UN Global Compact and others.
- Create a repository of answers to stakeholders’ questions.
- Use the reporting process to drive ownership and accountability of sustainability performance into the business, as well as measure performance improvement.
- Connect your reporting process and focus areas to the business and to commercial strategy.
- Build and protect your reputation
Our Sustainability Reporting Experience
We work with organizations both large and small across the world to help them develop sustainability reporting and communications most relevant for their key stakeholders. Our support often spans a number of the offerings described below. Our clients include:
Arista Networks • Bose • Cisco • CMC • Colas • Exponent PE • Guess?, Inc.• Kingfisher • Lindsay Corporation • Maxim Integrated • Melco • Network Rail • Provident Financial • Tesco • The North Face • Urban & Civic • YOOX Net-a-Porter •
What our clients have said
“We started working with Anthesis in 2017, when they helped to write and produce our CSR report. Since then, we have collaborated on a pilot chemical management project with our key denim mills. I’ve worked with several teams and individuals within Anthesis and have been continually impressed by the quality and concerted effort they put into delivering value to our business through our sustainability programs.”
- Jaclyn Allen Director of Corporate Sustainability, GUESS?, Inc.
“It was a joy working with Anthesis. They provided a wealth of experience in enabling us to understand the nuances of the metrics so that we could put our best foot forward in our sustainability report. In short, I give Anthesis my highest recommendation as a Corporate Responsibility partner and publisher, and I would not hesitate to work with them again.”
- VP Investor Relations Leading Technology Firm